The following steps have been undertaken to ensure the safety of staff and clients.
- Deposits will be taken on making an appointment with a 24 hrs. cancellation policy.
- There will be a few changes in place when we go back to comply with the government and National Safety Authority guidelines and procedures.
- We ask that you arrive on time and come by yourself as we do not have a waiting area anymore as we need to control the amount of people in the salon.
- On arrival for your appointment please wait in your car/outside until we contact you to come in to the salon for your appointment.
- When you enter the salon please sanitize your hands with the sanitizer provided.
- We will provide you with a fresh face mask and ask that you wear it for the duration of your visit.
- At this point your temperature will be taken.
- If you haven’t already signed your declaration form the stylist will go through it with you.
- Please do not bring too many personal items but if you bring a coat, that you hang it yourself.
- The stylist will then walk you to your chair and hand you a pack which will include your freshly laundered gown, towel and disposable plastic cape (if having color).
- There are also pedal bins and hand sanitizer provided at each station for your convenience.
- There will be no reading material available at this time but we encourage you to bring a book/Kindle or some magazines yourself.
- At this time we will not be offering any refreshments.
- The salon is laid out to respect social distancing and places where this is not possible (wash basin) we have put Perspex screens in place.
- We will ensure that all chairs, basins, counters and common areas are cleaned and disinfected between each client and continually throughout the day.
- Tissues and bins will be provided throughout the salon and we would request that clients use them and proper hygiene etiquette, e.g. Sneezing and coughing into your elbow.
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rua Hair Salon
52 Main St Rathfarnham, Dublin 14
Tel. (01) 405-5652